Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ziphone erased baseband and bl, now what do i do?

Default ziphone erased baseband and bl, now what do i do?
    i got a 2g iphone with 1.1.4 firmware, its on the recovery mode or brick mode with the itunes usb cable sign, ziphone was used in the past to erase baseband and bl, and the sign need repair popped up, now what do i do to fix this so i can make calls on it again? thanks.

I bought an iphone project about a month ago and so far, there is nos fixing this problem. I have succeeded in getting it jailbroken but if you look inside settings, general and about, if there is no IMEI, no ICCDI, no WIFI, no Bluetooth and no Modem Firmware, then I believe you are screwed. If that info is still there then there are a couple of threads out there that suggest downgrading to 1.0.2 to reset at factory settings and then re-upgrading.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satch2501 View Post
    I bought an iphone project about a month ago and so far, there is nos fixing this problem. I have succeeded in getting it jailbroken but if you look inside settings, general and about, if there is no IMEI, no ICCDI, no WIFI, no Bluetooth and no Modem Firmware, then I believe you are screwed. If that info is still there then there are a couple of threads out there that suggest downgrading to 1.0.2 to reset at factory settings and then re-upgrading.
    Reflashing baseband by terminal fixes a lot. I don't know if anyone knows how to do that anymore; that technique is more than a year old.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

i would love a detailed guide on where to start...

restore and stick to 2.0 1.0 is old