Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All my apps deleted! How!?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So i have a jailbroken iphone 3G running firmware 2.1 from quikpwn i believe it was(broke on windows) i just about 20 minutes ago tried to install an update from
    Thanks

Default All my apps deleted! How!?
    So i have a jailbroken iphone 3G running firmware 2.1 from quikpwn i believe it was(broke on windows)

i just about 20 minutes ago tried to install an update from itunes (Rulla.app)
    but after the update my phone restarted(wtf?!?)

when my phone booted back up...ALL MY APPSTORE ARE GONE!!!

only ones still there are my cydia/installer apps!

i had a cracked snapture and a cracked photogene app in ********** that was also deleted!(but ********** and appshare still exist)

now i only have the main apps that came wit the phone, cycorder, **********, appshare, cydia, installer and winterboard(everything in winterboard still there)

but like a good 20 appstore apps are missing...i checked private/var/mobile/applications NO APPS...

and now when i go to reinstall the apps it tells me that it was unable to download the app and that it will try again next time i plug into itunes and sync...but my computer wit everything saved is in another city right now! and the computer i have here i cant upgrade to new itunes to sync because my mom was givin this old *** imac and the system passward was never givin and we dont know it so we cant update itunes without the password so im stuck!!!

anyone know whats goin on or how to fix my phone or even override or change the password on the imac? we tried resinstalling mac osx leapard but we need the password to do that was well :-( im so frusterated!!!

PLEASE HELP I LOVE YOU!!! HAHAHAHA

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

sounds like u were running cracked appsore apps and tried to update one...

because if you didn't, or were not, it would just redownload after it rebooted thru the appstore. if its not letting you it seems like he knowssssssssssss. HE KNOWSSSSSSS
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone captainjapanicq's Avatar
    Thanks

If you paid for the apps, just re-sync with itunes and they load back up on your phone...

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Lost your cracked apps? boo hoo.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.