Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with Iphone Browser and/or how to upload cycoder vids to PC

Default Problem with Iphone Browser and/or how to upload cycoder vids to PC
    I have a very annoying problem with trying to figure out how to upload my recorded videos from cycoder into my PC/Laptop. If someone can help me on this, it would be very much appreciated....

I read that a good way to upload vids from iphone to PC/Laptop is to use Iphone Browser. I'm using a 1st generation Iphone and also using Windows Vista which I don't know if it would have any effect on the softwares I use for my Iphone.

The problem that I'm having is that the Iphone browser I use which is the most recent version I believe always keeps crashing as soon as I plug in my Iphone. Not just the Iphone browser, but also another software I use too called Music Rescue, that also crashes. Why???

My main goal is to just simply find a way to upload my cycorder vids to my PC/Laptop. PLEASE HELP...thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone nhba74's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Try DiskAid
    Hi,

Try DiskAid. There is a PC & a Mac version. The best part about this program is that you don't need to have your phone jailbroken or unlocked to use it.

http://www.digidna.net/diskaid/

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by nhba74; 10-22-2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the link. Oops, my bad.
    Don't be shy, it's ok to hit that THANKS button.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhba74 For This Useful Post:

Alfisti164 (11-03-2008), chrismicheal01 (10-22-2008)

WOW! Worked RIGHT AWAY and so simple!! Thanks man...wow how come no one ever mentioned about this program after reading several different forum threads about uploading videos... anyways, Thanks man!

Its really working cool ...........
    Last edited by chrismicheal01; 10-22-2008 at 03:09 AM.

Great help. Good post. Thanks.

thanks a dude...great help works perfectly!!!