+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problems with connecting to Safari on jailbroken 1.1.4 8GB Iphone on PAYG Vodafone UK

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
HI all, Looking for some advice. I have an 8GB 1.1.4 iphone i bought about 6mths ago jailbroken, and i have a vodafone Pay as you go UK sim card
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default problems with connecting to Safari on jailbroken 1.1.4 8GB Iphone on PAYG Vodafone UK
    HI all,

Looking for some advice. I have an 8GB 1.1.4 iphone i bought about 6mths ago jailbroken, and i have a vodafone Pay as you go UK sim card in it. Ive had no probs since new and everything from calls to Safari to google maps has all worked fine.

For some reason though i now cant get online? I get the message "SAFARI CANT OPEN THE PAGE BECAUSE IT CANT FIND THE SERVER" anytime i try to connect to Safari.........

Like i said it's been fine until now.....there is a chance that someone has pressed a button on it somewhere by mistake cos people are always playing about with it!?!

Anyway, any ideas then please let me know, much appreciated!!

John.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone??

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Is pay as you go supposed to have internet capabilities?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings