Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphonesimfree group buy

sounds too sceptical right now...im with anti-flash with this...usually if someone legitimately figured out a software unlock there would be more information available...like the orig hardware unlock.

Id say we first get the 50 people to sign up. We get organized with emails and info of each other and ideas on how an dwho to send payment in case of. THEN, we wait for a legit confirmation that this unlock is not a scam. This way we have everything ready and we get our software fast as possible if it turns out to be legit.

Then ONLY reason Im not 100% certain of iphonesimfree is that theyre payment option right now is only WIRE TRANSFER. Im a big ebay user with over 800 purchases and this is not a good sign.

wire transfer = scam...plus its gonna cost like 17 bux for a wire..and wire prolly means its over seas...sooooooooo

also..that involves both of the parties knowing eachothers Bank Routing and Bank account numbers :/

Count me 2 please. Where do you located?

Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I have misread somewhere but on iphonesimfree's website it says for wholesale orders it's a minimum of 500, not 50?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

count me down for 1.

This person is a reseller from iphonesimfree apparently. The auction says that payment doesnt have to be done until the software is ready for download. He takes paypal in his ebay auction so its a less shady purchase.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=013

Cariza, that's my auction

If anyone who purchases wants a refund at any time that's ok with us, we have already given a few to people who wanted to do the hardware unlock instead.

See my other post in this forum for where to get them as that auction is now finished.

If you buy through me you will get it faster as I have aa high amount of pre-orders so I am a high priority for iPhoneSimFree.

iPhone? More like MyPhone catriple's Avatar
    Thanks

Count me in for 3. Im sure I can round up a few iPhoners if were short on the number.

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

so, 26 feedback with only 1 positive for selling...they are overseas in australia (iphonesimfree is in NYC)...their website just echos the delays that iphonesimunlock posts...and tons of people have already bit on that auction...ouch!
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Quote Originally Posted by antiflash View Post
    so, 26 feedback with only 1 positive for selling...they are overseas in australia (iphonesimfree is in NYC)...their website just echos the delays that iphonesimunlock posts...and tons of people have already bit on that auction...ouch!
    We are a reseller, hence why we are echoing the delays.
    We offer a money back guarantee, if we don't deliver, you get everything back.

iPhoneSimFree (the ones who are verifiyed by CNN and Engadet) are only selling wholesale, so end users will have to use resellers like myself to get their unlock licence.

This is no scam.
    Last edited by Gussy; 09-04-2007 at 11:24 PM.

Count me in for 1 license!.. How soon will this be available and how much?

Miguel

I am in... let me know how and when!

Ill take one. get ahold of me when your rdy

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Angry money
    when and where we send the money to. They put up a video on gizmodo. I want this bad.
    Sent from my iPhone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gussy View Post
    We are a reseller, hence why we are echoing the delays.
    We offer a money back guarantee, if we don't deliver, you get everything back.

iPhoneSimFree (the ones who are verifiyed by CNN and Engadet) are only selling wholesale, so end users will have to use resellers like myself to get their unlock licence.

This is no scam.
    I would prefer to voice the caution to the group than to just watch others charge in blindly. Sorry for my pessimism, but the internet can be a cruel world at times Best of luck to you all!
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc

i see that apparently iPhone sim free announced (again) that it would be released tomorrow.....we'll see i suppose

According to digg they have been bought out. Here is the link that talks about it http://www.techomical.com/my_weblog/...software-.html

Thanks

...probably bought out by ATT...
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc

To be honest I don't think this software exists. Reason I say this because all the focus has been on them and why hasn't any one else been able to come up with one. I know that we have more talented hackers and coders here on the community and they still don't have one yet. So it makes me believe they are pulling a big scam and when it's to late they will be gone. Until I see a iPhone unlocked from scratch I don't believe anything. Ya they did have a clip but not enough for me to believe. Shoot me if I'm wrong but this delay has be going on and on. They are always saying something has delayed the orders. Anyway count me out. I rather support our coders and hackers here on this community then support their greedy butts, that is if this software is real.
    Last edited by XFaega; 09-09-2007 at 04:26 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast