Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transferring applications between iPhones

Default Transferring applications between iPhones
    Is there a way to transfer (send) applications from one iPhone to another? Both on 1.1.4 version.

Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

nope.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Using MobileFinder, you can mail it to your friend and have them receive it on their iPhone.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Thank you - I will look into the MobileFinder option.

I assume it's in installer to be installed???

Thanks.

I'e downloaded MobileFinder and have tried to send my friend an application but he doesn't seem to be receiving it - it looks like it is sending from my end but the file on the other side (the person receiving it) is nothing that can be downloaded to iphone.

What am I doing wrong. Thanks.

Does anyone know why this is not working? When I e-mail the application and he receives it there is nothing attached.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kally; 10-07-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Just curious, why do you want this? Didn;t know it existed and am sort of shocked that it does. I see no utility in this? Enlighten me!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings