+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 2.0 customize problems

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hi every1, i jsut have a little problem.... i have iphone FW 2.0 and i installed customize but it brought me nothing but problems how do i undo EVERYTHINGGG i
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone 2.0 customize problems
    hi every1, i jsut have a little problem....

i have iphone FW 2.0 and i installed customize but it brought me nothing but problems how do i undo EVERYTHINGGG i done with customize so i can delte it b/c....

a long time ago i set my baby sisters pic as lock screen background and now the original backup in customize is that same picture but i deleted that picture, so now when i go to "original backup" it has my baby sis's pic as the lock screen pic and also my dock wont go back to original it just goes to the dock that came with the first theme i ever used form customize (BMW_enthusiast theme)...another thing is that i once went to app icons in customize and set "original backup" to the SMS icon and it was fine until i wanted to use a theme with winterboard the icon wouldnt changee it would stay that samee SMS (GREEN) icon.....POINT IS...i wanna undo EVERYTHINGGG and delte it how do i do that plzzzz

THANKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOO MUCH TO WHOEVER REPLIESS

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Upgrade to 2.1 and start over. You'll be happier with the fast sync times and no keyboard lag too. That would be the simplest way
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chefanim For This Useful Post:

dhiya023 (10-02-2008)