+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes being screwy?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Well, everything with my iPhone has been fine ever since I bought it, which was over a month ago. No problems at all. But just yesterday I accidentally disconnected my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iTunes being screwy?
    Well, everything with my iPhone has been fine ever since I bought it, which was over a month ago. No problems at all. But just yesterday I accidentally disconnected my iPhone while I was syncing some videos on to it. When I docked it again, iTune gave me a message saying "iTunes could not read the contents of the iPhone. Please restore your iPhone." That's not much of a big problem because everything on my iPhone was already synced to my computer. Well now, it seems that iTunes and my PC recognize my iPhone as being there, but that iPhone tab won't appear on the menu to the left of iTunes, so I have no way of restoring it! Someone please help me because I have no idea how to fix this.

bump? sorry, but I really need this fixed because I can't add anything or even restore my iphone anymore I haven't even ever hacked it or anything.
    Last edited by ronak223; 09-02-2007 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

Hold down the Home and Sleep buttons for 25 seconds. It will bring up an image saying to connect to iTunes. Do so, restore.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

----figured it out---
    Last edited by ronak223; 09-02-2007 at 04:49 PM.