+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tiny adapter for car stereo connectors

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi all, About a week ago, I stumbled upon a thread here that had a link to a product that plugs into the 30-pin connector and converts the charging pin
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Question Tiny adapter for car stereo connectors
    Hi all,

About a week ago, I stumbled upon a thread here that had a link to a product that plugs into the 30-pin connector and converts the charging pin to usb so the iphone 3g can be charged by the ipod connector in the car. Now I can't find it. Is there anybody out there that can point me in the right direction? I've been searching mmi and google for days. I think that I am just not searching for the right terms.

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

an iphone can be charged with an ipod connector, iv been using the same car charger for a while to charge most of my apple products
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    what I am talking about is the jvc iPod adapter that allows you to listen to the iPod through the stereo via the 30 ion connector. The iphone 3g will play through the cable but it doesn't charge. Someone posted a thread with a link to a tiny adapter that connects to the 30-pin cable then to the iPhone. I'm just looking for the link to this product.
    Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

ooooo like the old adapters that plug into the wall for old ipods they dont work on the new 3g either. its not getting enough juice. i got yuh. ihavnt seen anything like that around here but i kno there is some stuff on ebay. all it is is like a resistor and suttin else. the ones i have seen have been a little over priced at the moment. Sorry i couldnt be of any help
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!