Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iphone will not turn on??!!!

Unhappy My iphone will not turn on??!!!
    Help, my iphone will not turn on! I shut it down and now it will not turn on. How do I get this to work again? Please help, I'm in dire need.

just restore it, by holding the home and power button at the same time, it will go to restore mode. that happen to me once

Or just take out the battery.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dennisls111 View Post
    Or just take out the battery.
    Probably the WORST advice/help I have ever heard of, If you don't know why comment.

Thanks

If holding home and power wont do anuything, try plugging it into a wall charger or to itunes.

if that doesnt work then plug into itunes and put into DFU mode. This happened to me a few weeks ago with one of my 2G iPhones. Read this thread:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/pwnage/...cant-turn.html

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I turned off my phone yesterday, or I thought it had turned off, and when i couldn't turn it back on i freaked a bit. turned out that the phone froze as it was turning off and the screen was black, so it looked like it was turned off but wasn't. as bhz1 suggested, hold both the power and home button for a bit (hard reboot) to see if the apple icon comes up

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey guys, i got the 3gs, blackra1ned, today we just lost service on it, tried to reset and turn airplane mode on and off, nothing happened, so decided to restart, and do the teether blackra1n, the phone just froze and will not turn on, tried DFU mode, nothing, itunes doesn't recognize the phone with 1619 error...help!

having a bit of a problem with my sons too,it will not power on through pc but it will through mains charger,gets stuck on the apple logo and if i unplug it it just turns off on me any ideas