Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.4 volume boost - where can I get it? Can't download from iClarified...

Default 1.1.4 volume boost - where can I get it? Can't download from iClarified...
    I would like to increase the volume on my otherwise perfect iPhone (2g / 1.1.4)

I understand from some posts here that I need the volume boost app but where can I get it please? It won't download thru installer from iClarified, the source recommended in the various posts.

Many Thanks, M

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

i think most of the dev has stopped supporting anything on 1.1.4 fw.
    I recommend you to upgrade to the latest 2.1 fw. Which i think is very stable now.

hmmmm....but 1.1.4 does everything I want, its just a little bit quiet! Is there any source available which offers the volume boost please!? I'd like to increase the volume a bit but its not enough of a problem to risk rejailbreak + inlock @ 2 on an otherwise perfectly working 114! Many thanks, M

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Unless someone else still have it and would know how to retrieve it and give it to you...and you would need to SSH it to the phone...other than that...i think all the repos are now focusing on 2.X.X fw.

You can always use a pin and slowly punch out them speaker holes...but that's a risk. good luck.

heh heh! Just tried again from iClarified + now it works! Sorry all: false alarm then! + I'm happy cos 1.1.4 rocks! Everything works, SMS ain't slow I'd never crashes & I've got all the apps I need from the jail break! Happy happy happy M