Hello,
First of all, I did the most stupid thing an iphone user without hardware experience on it could do... I open my iphone...
I follow a couple of videos from different web pages in order to replce the silver back cover of my phone to a black cover.
After hours of taking all the components from the back of the original cover I was placing the components back on the black cover...
When doing this I accidentally broke the ribbon cable that goes from the volume buttons to the earphone adaptor.
Im a electronic engineering student so I decided to re do the cable. I got it working, however for some strange reason now my wireless singnal is really low, and the only way I can have wireless is beeing behind the router.
Today I order a new Apple iPhone OEM earphone flex cable that includes all the components that were supposed to be located on the back cover. However Im not sure if the wireless anthena is part of it. Actually Im not sure where is it located on my iphone.

In advance I thank you all for the help

PD. NEVER OPEN AN IPHONE IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH PATIENCE TO PUT IT BACK TOGUETHER!!!