+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pleasee Help! I dont understand it!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hi ppl , my iphone was unlocked and jailbroken by my cousin, it has 1.1.4 (4A102), and its on o2. but i want to update it to 2.0 or 2.0.2
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Pleasee Help! I dont understand it!
    hi ppl , my iphone was unlocked and jailbroken by my cousin, it has 1.1.4 (4A102), and its on o2. but i want to update it to 2.0 or 2.0.2 but also i have BSD subsystem on it which i just want to get rid of before i update so i would want to restore it completely, but i dont know how yo do this either, so i need to restore it, but still have it unlocked and be on the new 2.0 jailbreak? any help? im a noob at this ive been searching for tutorials and on this website but i just cant find nothing to help me and anything i did find i couldnt understand.......so could anyone possibly help me with this but with a step by step gudide or something?

thanks for any replys , james

Thanks

Are you on mac or pc? For starters, visit blog.iphone-dev.org to download the software. For PC, its winpwn and for mac, its pwnage tool. Pwnage supports 2.1 as of now but for PC, its still being worked on. Therefore, if you are on pc, it will be 2.0.2 firmware.