Results 1 to 9 of 9

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dont update iPhone to 1.02 Unless u want to restore

  1. #1
    Default Dont update iPhone to 1.02 Unless u want to restore
    if you try to update you're iPhone when its modded you will be forced in to recovery mode and will have to restore the phone I am so annoyed by this don't be an idiot and update from some crap update that moves a few files around

  2. #2
    Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    c.s. texas
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 113 Times in 89 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ceramicwhite View Post
    if you try to update you're iPhone when its modded you will be forced in to recovery mode and will have to restore the phone I am so annoyed by this don't be an idiot and update from some crap update that moves a few files around
    yo where have you been we known that for while

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jedinight For This Useful Post:

    ceramicwhite (08-29-2007)

  4. #3
    Just make a backup of everything you added to the phone. That way the restore process would be painless.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to h3lpmedic For This Useful Post:

    ceramicwhite (08-29-2007)

  6. #4
    Get used to it, every update will do this to a hacked phone.

  7. #5
    Unzip the update download and Put the files on the phone yourselves =)
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

    ceramicwhite (08-29-2007)

  9. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Unzip the update download and Put the files on the phone yourselves =)

    damn to late I lost it and that includes your Black city skin with the remixed and i cant seem to find it anywhere

  10. #7
    Did you save it on your harddrive when you download the file?

  11. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    Did you save it on your harddrive when you download the file?
    download it let it extract (make sure your iPhone isn't plugged in) after that locate files then copy them on manually using WinSCP or programs alike

  12. #9
    big deal so you update.. loose notes but thats it! gives you a chance to have more fun hacking it again

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •