Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder

Default iPhone Video Recorder
    Anyone know if its possible to connect my iphone via USB and find the videos somewhere cause the uploads always fail and I want my videos!
    Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

boot via USB but you can do it via ash although this is quite slow unfortunately
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

boot via usb?

uh, huh? lol sorry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bballcat03 View Post
    boot via usb?

uh, huh? lol sorry
    not*
    Simple typo but I think the rest of tv sentence sort of still successfully tells the story don't you?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

I still don't understand how your trying to explain to me how to do this.

Thanks

you need to ssh onto the phone. Do a search on ssh and I'd you still don't understand pm me.