+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: weird random calling glitch

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
alright guys i dont do alot of posting on the site but i do alot of reading.ive searched and and havent seen this posted yet, but my wifes 8gb 3g
    Thanks

Default weird random calling glitch
    alright guys i dont do alot of posting on the site but i do alot of reading.ive searched and and havent seen this posted yet, but my wifes 8gb 3g iphone is having so random calling glitch. ok so far its happened 2x (that i know of) yesterday.
    heres what happenes:
    she will get a call from someone ( her mom the first time, and her sister the second) asking if she had tried to call them. they state that their phone rings with her name on it they answer and all they here is whats going on on our end. basicly as though she accidently called someone and then hung up. but heres the tricky part!!!
    the phone is on the counter about 10' away. and there is no record on her phone that she called them. i can state for a fact that she didnt call them. and it wasnt like a missed call that the other person is just getting. the really weird part is that they can hear through the mic on her phone which states isnt connected to anyone.

so i dont know if anyone elce is having this issue but its kinda weird. anybody know whats going on or how to fix it?

also she is on 2.0.1 and its a "virgin" so no hacking has been done on hers!

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

restore to 2.0.2 may help. restores help a lot of the problems out there
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Thanks

yeah i was going to do that but i was wondering if anyone else saw this issue at all.