+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help! Stuck on logo rebooting

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I installed an app last night from Cydia. It was something from Xsellize and it says it cleans junk out your ipod. So i installed it and the next thing
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Need Help! Stuck on logo rebooting
    I installed an app last night from Cydia. It was something from Xsellize and it says it cleans junk out your ipod. So i installed it and the next thing that happened my iphone turned off. So then i turned it back on and it just stayed there for 5 minutes then rebooted and did the same thing over and over so i shut it off. This morning i used QuickPwnRC3 to jailbreak and activate it(its a 1g 4GB Iphone that was running on 2.0.1 FW) and now i just get a screen that has a cartoon guy all happy. So any suggestions? Please help? If i have to use OpenSSH, can any9one explain in detail what i need to download cause i had OpenSSH installed on my iphone and it shows up on my wireless. Please explain in detail how i have to use SSH if i have to. Thank You

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There are detailed instructions on how to do everything you need found in several threads and posts already out there. Just spend a little time searching and you will be amazed at the gold mines of information you will find.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I suggest you restore to 2.0.2 and then quickpwn to jailbreak again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yup! you can even restore it to itunes then install with the FW. then quickpwn it. gotcha! problem solved.