+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Ipod doesn't work Need Help

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello I have a iphone 3g jailbreaked running 2.02 and running winterboard vista maximus along with a slew of other standard stuff that I am sure all of you guys
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone Ipod doesn't work Need Help
    Hello

I have a iphone 3g jailbreaked running 2.02 and running winterboard vista maximus along with a slew of other standard stuff that I am sure all of you guys run. When I try to pullup ipod on my iphone it says no Content when i know i transferred 5 movies to it using itunes. It also does not respond to touch on the bottom of that screen. All other screens it does respond to touch everywhere.

I uninstalled stuff like dock and categories. I still have this problem. basicaly iphone can't play music or video. So i am really not sure what to try or do.

I came from being a senior member of the developing community of windows mobile to the iphone scene. Very different in fixing problems. Well I would appreciate anyones help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

The answer is always the same with screen touch issues, complete restore. Too many variables from all the programs installed to bother with it, snip and clip clean restore.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    The answer is always the same with screen touch issues, complete restore. Too many variables from all the programs installed to bother with it, snip and clip clean restore.
    is there really no other fix. anybody else ever really run into this program. or any idea how i could get my stuff back on my phone faster after doing a fresh install.