+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone help please asap I know somebody knows the answer to my question?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
do anyone know what I can do. I downloaded the applications for my iPhone that was free like myspace and facebook. Everytime I click on one of my applications it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone help please asap I know somebody knows the answer to my question?
    do anyone know what I can do. I downloaded the applications for my iPhone that was free like myspace and facebook. Everytime I click on one of my applications it brings up to the main screen then Dissappears back to the home page. What do I do I turn my phone on and off and press da off button and home button at the same time and all the applications does the same thing the only ones that don't do it is the main ones that comes on the iPhone. If you know what's wrong then can you help me please.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What firmware are you on? Did you download the apps from appstore?
    Have you jailbroken your phone? is it the 3g model?

Quote Originally Posted by glevere View Post
    do anyone know what I can do. I downloaded the applications for my iPhone that was free like myspace and facebook. Everytime I click on one of my applications it brings up to the main screen then Dissappears back to the home page. What do I do I turn my phone on and off and press da off button and home button at the same time and all the applications does the same thing the only ones that don't do it is the main ones that comes on the iPhone. If you know what's wrong then can you help me please.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Try to resync the phone and see if that will work.

Thanks

You can also delete them from your iPhone by holding theicon until it shakes then pressing the x. Then you can re-download the app from the app store.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.