+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Freiks Looking For Even More

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I love this forum, as you can see, I'm an active member. But I wanted to just mention some news that's going around (since everyone loves spreading the word) that
    Thanks

Thumbs up iPhone Freiks Looking For Even More
    I love this forum, as you can see, I'm an active member.

But I wanted to just mention some news that's going around (since everyone loves spreading the word) that this new community just launched for iPhone developers, PWNers, etc.
    It's ad-free and free to join.
    They're looking for moderators & administrators now.

Check it out @ www.iPhoneYap.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill check it out and join, i would also like to mention that over at www.wastelandsgaming.com there is a forum section created up for the iphone side of us, and much much more, you guys could check it out, no pressure to sign up or anything, but its just a place where anything goes, and it was once just a gaming community now it is much more, there i will be an upload/download section up soon, along with no ads or pressure of doing really anything... I am also in search of admins, and moderators atm so feel free to message me here or over there, hope to see you guys around... and thanks for the info FireFish us iPhone users always need something to do when we are bored at work

It Is What It Is...