+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get to phonebook pictures

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
excuse my mild retardedness but how the heck do we access the photos that we take for the phonebooks?? one of my friends asked for hers (mind you she is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to get to phonebook pictures
    excuse my mild retardedness but how the heck do we access the photos that we take for the phonebooks??

one of my friends asked for hers (mind you she is gorgeous and i see open opportunities!!) lol but i cant figure out where to find them or how to find them.. they are def. not in the photo album and im sure there is some sort of file viewer i need..

anyone can help??? thanks!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

I was never able to find them on the phone ( which is why I always take contact pictures the regular way now) but you might be able to acess them through the programe you sync your contacts with.

iPhone? More like MyPhone drtybrd61's Avatar
    Thanks

you'll need a jailbroken iphone and iphone browser. you should be able to navigate where the thumbnail photo is located. I don't know exactly where it is, but it's there.

fyi, the thumbnail is extremely low quality. you're better off spending your time looking at this girl in person.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drtybrd61 View Post
    you'll need a jailbroken iphone and iphone browser. you should be able to navigate where the thumbnail photo is located. I don't know exactly where it is, but it's there.

fyi, the thumbnail is extremely low quality. you're better off spending your time looking at this girl in person.

yeah well she asked for it not me =/ ill do it for now on take it the regular way but what browser do u recommend.. im looking thru the installer from ziphone and it has been jailbroken since my first day of owning it