Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple online store wants my iPhones back?

Default Apple online store wants my iPhones back?
    I bought 5 iphones at apple.com and had them ship to my myus.com address. Order status said they shipped, everything ok.
    Suddenly I have a notification, but only on the order status (no email notification) that there is a return pending! return initiated by apple! But the iPhones are already shipped. And also they already billed my credit card... So my guess is they noticed that that the myus.com is not an authorized address to ship to...
    Can they request the phones back like this? I really dont think so... the iphones are paid and shipped... so theyre mine and they cant request them back, can they?

They limited it to two iphones per CC to stop grey market sales

return was initiated cause you bought 5 and shipped to the same addy....

use a CC and a gift card and have them shipped to a temp PO box

the limit in the online store is 5, it tells you if you enter an amount more than 5.
    Also when I tried to order 5 a few weeks ago, i got an almost imediate response via email that it cant be shiped to the myus.com address.
    It is strange that now they shipped the phones and then afterwards are requesting them back. I dont think that they CAN request them back after they are shipped to me AND they are billed to the credit card... They cant do anything if I do not return them.
    Unless of course they notify FedEX to not deliver them to the address...