+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple carrying out Survey by email on Iphone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi I live in the UK and have just recieved an email from Apple. It would seem they are doing a Survay on the Iphone 3g. I filled mine in
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple carrying out Survey by email on Iphone
    Hi I live in the UK and have just recieved an email from Apple. It would seem they are doing a Survay on the Iphone 3g.

I filled mine in and made them aware that I was not happy with the 3g reception.

Is this normal for Apple or are they trying to get a feel for how serious this problem is?

IphoneCrazy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Apple would have to have your email, the question is did you give it to them, or did they illegally obtain it..........
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm prety certain I gave it to O2 when signing the contract.

Getting back to the Survay. They don't mention 3g reception but there's quite a few questions about if you have had any problems how did carrier treat you was it resolved etc... Seems to me like there fishing without actually asking any direct questions regarding reception.

How many have revieved this email? And what do you think is going on at Apple.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got it, and when filling it out, gave them both barrels. It does seem, with the manner in which they worded their questions, that they are fishing, yet trying, in a way, to lump our problems with our carriers. I suggest that anyone who is yet to complete the survey, lets apple know exactly their problems with their phone, exactly what their carrier has asked them to do, and whether their problems have been resolved by either their carriers or apples tech support. Hopefully if they get enough negative feedback, they will do something about it.