+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 media music problem

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Alright, well im sure im not the only one that has had this problem and i would like to know it there is a solution besides restoring your phone. the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 2.0 media music problem
    Alright, well im sure im not the only one that has had this problem and i would like to know it there is a solution besides restoring your phone. the problem is that sometimes, it has happened like twice or so, i tap the ipod icon and it says no music is present when in fact there is plenty of music since when i plug it into itunes it says i have music.

anyways i would like to know if anyone has had this problem and if there is a solution to this without restoring my phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I restored my phone and it was fine for a while but once again it has happened. ALL MY MEDIA IS GONE Again!!!. Im gonna try to fix it again, i was successful once but i had to remove everything and then add it all again.

I would really like to have an actual solution to this, i have tried everything from restore (temporary solution) to ssh into the phone take all the media files off and then putting them back to deleting all the media off it in itunes and by ssh and resyning. basically im stumped and i would love for someone's input on this problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had this happen like 5 times be4 I got on the apple boards and found out the fix. Downgrade itune to 7.7. I also errased everything of my phone through the settings menu. It took like 3 hours. Then I restored iPhone to 2.0.2 and started new. Then used quickpwn. Been great since.

Thanks

How do you downgrade to 7.7?? i have 7.7.1...thx jk

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

uninstall it completly then install the older one that's all I did