Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Wallpaper

Default No Wallpaper
    Upgraded my 1.14 hacked iphone to version 2 via pwnage
    now selecting wallpaper does nothing, just a black background
    any ideas
    thanks

Do a search here on MMi for "Wallpaper won't change" It's been answered a ton of times. You have to remove a file that is stopping you.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks for the prompt reply, i had done some research, found it was left over file from summerboard or similar, however i havent found details of the file to remove.
    Also i now have a other issue, went to install the ssh app through cydia and i get source error, so am i stuck

Right, got ssh working, deleted the lockedbackgroud file, still no joy, do i need to change the permission, am using cyberduck, how to i change them?
    Last edited by declanafc; 08-06-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are you using Customize to change the wallpaper. If so, STOP, just use the normal change it from a picture from your library or through settings. You will probably need to go back in and delete the lockedbackground file again and STOP using customize to change your wallpaper. Use customize for everything else but that.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

No apps yet installed, the issues relate to changing the wallpaper through standard settings, last time i installed customize etc was on 1.14