+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help With Water Damage

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I friend of mine just returned her water damaged phone to Apple. Ofcourse she didnt tell me and Apple discovered all her 3rd party apps and now wont touch it.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help With Water Damage
    I friend of mine just returned her water damaged phone to Apple. Ofcourse she didnt tell me and Apple discovered all her 3rd party apps and now wont touch it. Does anyone have any advise on repair?

Thanks in advance,
    Manolo
    Think twice, reply once....

Thanks

whot sort water damage we onabout here ? my son throw my ipod touch in sink with water and i shaked whot water it had in it then i throw it in airing cupboard for a few weeks till till it dried out now only thing not work on it is the home button there a thread here :

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26793

might be worth having a read .
    The Man With 2 Plans

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so last night i forgot my phone was in my pocket and it got washed with my pants and of course it was on and not it wont turn on at all and it is jailbroken what can i do help please i got this phone the 30 of aug so i havent had it that long

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilj23 View Post
    so last night i forgot my phone was in my pocket and it got washed with my pants and of course it was on and not it wont turn on at all and it is jailbroken what can i do help please i got this phone the 30 of aug so i havent had it that long
    Try to shine a flashlight down the headphone jack, if you see red, your out of luck. If white, take it to apple.