Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3g not working and album artwork mixed up

Default 3g not working and album artwork mixed up
    I jailbroke my iphone 3g the other day but I realised today that 3g isnt working on it at all. It says its on at the top of the screen, but safari always fails to load and so does every other app that needs to connect to the internet. I can however still use wifi and edge, so it isn't so bad, but like the whole selling point in the new iphone is 3g so i'm kinda dissapointed.

I'm also experiencing problems where my album artwork seems to be mixed up for several albums randomly, even though on my computer all the album artwork is in its correct place, this is also quite frustrating especially using cover flow.

I know a restore would probably fix all of this but I don't really want to go through the hassle of jailbreaking again, so I was just wondering if anyone has had these problems before, and how they got round them.

Thanks

likewise, although my 3g works, my album art is totally screwed up. rage against the machine shows for linkinpark, linkinpark shows for kanye west, yadda yadda yadda. broke using winpwn. am only on 2.0.1 cause have wayy to much stuff to upgrade to .02. Or is this really the only option i have if this really starts to work my OCD?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040