Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Website Creation/Porting

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone Website Creation/Porting
    Does anyone know of a good tutorial site for Porting an existing site to iPhone Ready, i have an e107 Website/Forums, and would like to make it more readable by my iPhone, where would be some good places to find out more information on this? i have searched google left and right but i dont know if i am searching the correct thing: "iPhone Website", "How to create iPhone Websites", "Port website to iPhone", "Making iPhone Websites" haha they have all done the same thing... taken me to an iPhone related blog, forum, article, nothing on how to change my website to a mobile friendly atmosphere for my iphone..

For all those who have viewed but havent posted... here is what i have found... looks like a great tutorial... im going to give it a shot later tonight i will let you guys know how it goes...

How to build a website for the iphone with orientation detection | Engage Interactive Blog | Web design Harrogate
    Last edited by the sr5; 08-02-2008 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It Is What It Is...

Thanks

Ok now im still having issues =X does anyone know of any tutorials on porting a site over?

It Is What It Is...

Thanks

Ok imma bump this one more time and see if anyone has found anything better on tutorials for making a relatively clean iPhone layout site, i know someone here has to know considering that the forums has a really clean version... any help would be appreciated considering i have no idea what the tag lines would be for shrinking down a forum into a smaller layout... if anyone is willing to help that would be great as well

It Is What It Is...