Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contacts Help Plz

Default Contacts Help Plz
    Well.. I came home and did that new firm ware update and lost everything.. well I'm fine with that... Just i cant get my contacts back. I backed up my outlook into an archive file. I looked in outlook and i don't have any contacts at all.. I do i back up from that archive file or is that not possible. Plus does that iphone restore make a backup somewhere on the computer or somewhere.. so i can get my texts, photos, and contacts from there... Plus i have a old smartphone which i could work with to make a new contacts list.... but when i synced that it said the last device had passworded outlook so.. that wont work either... plz some advice.... i would like my contacts back.... :/

Well i see nobody has any help. I will just remake my contacts list... But is there a way to backup my contacts so if this happens again i can just load that into outlook. Also i am using outlook 2003. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by slayorktc; 08-14-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Your text messages will be gone but your contacts and photos should be reloaded after you resync. well that is if you synced prior to your restore.