Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: recover camera features, but this happened, please RESCUE!!

Unhappy recover camera features, but this happened, please RESCUE!!
    i was trying to recover my camera features which i deleted by mistake, found the mobileslideshow.app, but all file i transfered to my iphone were 0 bytes. I used iphoneBrowser and ibrickr 0.91v, SSH is not working. Can you please provide some help and I appreciate for any assistance.

By the way, this is a fw1.1.2 which upgraded from 1.0.2.

PS. I assumed i have deleted some useful file which may cause this kind of problem, but can't figure out. If i decide to restore via itunes, what are the steps?
    Last edited by dkny69; 12-28-2007 at 11:11 AM.

I thought I remembered someone posting the app's folder. But if you need to restore, if your phone is locked, just restore, and jailbreak. Unlocked phones are a bit harder...

SSH will be the only way to go because you will have to CHMOD the files otherwise the app will not launch. On your 0bytes problem, sounds like your original is not full size or the phone is cutting out while its transfering it. iPhonebrowser is a simple drag and drop so that will simply drop the file in there using the cmd line version in the background.

Dixit

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

i dunno but i heard that theres a source that has all the original app, maybe theres all the app u have, the problem its that i dont rember wich is... let me check n i post later...