+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Syncing Contacts

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey guys, Not sure if you can help me...i recently wiped out my computer and all my contacts in outlook are gone...how do i get the contacts from the iphone
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Syncing Contacts
    Hey guys,

Not sure if you can help me...i recently wiped out my computer and all my contacts in outlook are gone...how do i get the contacts from the iphone to outlook. I plugged the iphone to my computer and itunes restored it to a earlier backup and lost half my contacts already...is there a program other than itunes to manage your contacts...thanks for the help.

-J

Thanks

I know there's a function in iTunes to overwrite the contents of the iPhone, but I don't think there's a reverse option. You might be stuck lad. Sorry.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

On my PC when I try to sync and more than 5% are changed (you can make the change to be any change) to alert you.

I THINK at this point you can decide what you want to do, keep files from phone or PC.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So basically i want to overwrite whats in itunes with the contact list from the iphone...is there a utility to manage my contacts myself and not have to use outlook???? Thanks for the replies guys ive done some searching and not found anything.

Hey figured it out...you have to merge your contacts thanks guys for the help.
    Last edited by watsgoodg; 12-27-2007 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost