Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Dream app for iPhone

Default My Dream app for iPhone
    Hi everyone I would just like to share my dream app for the iPhone...I would like to see at some point. A Dj software for the iPhone. Now it doesn't have to be like Traktor or anything. Heres some simple options I would like to see:
    *Automatic beat matching
    *Mp3 File Manager/Loads mp3's ....saves mixes in mp3 format/wave
    * Manual BPM/tempo setting
    * Cue points
    * Looping
    * Recordable mixes
    * Filters
    and an image for the GUI...something simpler would do:
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.

just get the numark Ipod unit.... use ur Iphone instead.. should work.
    haha but i understand what u mean... I also spin...

i do all physical stuff, not much software...

2 numark TTX
    2 denon S5000
    A&H xone92

PS: ASOT is the ****.. I LOVE ARMIN !!! Fav dj of all time.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by TomTomTuning View Post
    just get the numark Ipod unit.... use ur Iphone instead.. should work.
    haha but i understand what u mean... I also spin...

i do all physical stuff, not much software...

2 numark TTX
    2 denon S5000
    A&H xone92

PS: ASOT is the ****.. I LOVE ARMIN !!! Fav dj of all time.. haha
    Yeah I seen that numark ipod unit...always wondering about that. but ummm yeah...it would be nice to have something like this on my phone. Speaking of Armin...goint to see him in Seattle at the LastSuperClup this month....31 I believe.! Its going to be great....I know his going to just Thump the floor!!
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.

I had the chance to see him at a club in DC.. it was the best thing ever !!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

the numark ipod mixer is garbage even version 2 is, problems with version 1 was no tempo changes and version 2 is very glitchy and poorly made even for numarks standards which arent very high.

As for your app I dont see it ever happening, there was a similar one for the motos and that was horrible it would be hard to implement a lot of those things, and if you wanted to do it to plug into a mixer than i suggest Serato Live or even Final Scratch (uggh). Been DJing for over 11 years i think im prtty much tried almost ever new toy out there lol

Well that sent all my dreams and hopes down the drain....but...never say never.....why would it be impossible? Lets remove most of the feautures and only have the ones we really need.
    Last edited by senas8; 08-13-2007 at 05:35 PM.