Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can not sync with ITunes please help me

Default Can not sync with ITunes please help me

this is the error that i get when i connect the phone to the computer

also I went to listen to my music and noticed that all my songs has been wiped off and all the ipod buttons are frozen, but when i access Boss Tool it shows that the music is still on there cuz the free space is still occupied

I really need this fixed. Someone please help

thanks

Have you used iSlsk p2P app recently? Then ssh into your phone and look for the file iTunesDB.bak (backed up during import of music from iSlsk) located in /private/var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/iTunes and backup the current iTunesDB and rename the iTuneDB.bak to iTunesDB...
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

I had something like this...but my mail synching was messing all my synching up!

I had to get the MailFix 1.1.3 off of installer, and then sync it again.

WoW + iPhone = Powned.

Quote Originally Posted by t3abags View Post
    Have you used iSlsk p2P app recently? Then ssh into your phone and look for the file iTunesDB.bak (backed up during import of music from iSlsk) located in /private/var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/iTunes and backup the current iTunesDB and rename the iTuneDB.bak to iTunesDB...
    i have tried to use it to download a song that was it, but didnt do anything with it beside that, so use ssh to go into the content of my phone and find that back up file and rename it ??

u can laugh at me but i dont know anything about this SSH

Ok ok so I used finder and looked for the itunesdb.bak and I couldn't find it but I do have the itunesdb only
    Last edited by spdracr; 07-10-2008 at 03:26 PM.