Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No sound besides ringer

Default No sound besides ringer
    Okay so I get a call this morning and when I pick it up I dont hear anyone. So i go to text them and the keyboard isnt making any noises. I make sure i dont have the mute switch on and the volume is up and still no noise. So I try to play some music from my ipod and it makes no sound. The only thing that makes a sound is the ringer ( only for calls not texts). I later talked to the person that called me and they said they couldnt hear me either.
    Any ideas on what the problem is?

same problem I'm having seems to be no help??!!
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Default Speaker and Sound system problem
    Each time when I am connected to Edge, the audio & sound system would have problem. The sound volume would become very low that you could hear only a very tiny ringing tone or perhaps could hardly hear them nor even the clicky sound. I have to switch off and on the phone again each time after connnected/disconnect to Edge to get the sound volume back.

Anyone knows what's going wrong with the phone? Anyone has an idea how to fix the sound system problem? This happens only when I am connected to Edge. Please help. Have downloaded AudioAmp but it doesn't help.

i cant hear anything ever either