Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Backing Up 3rd Party Apps and Other Items...

Default Backing Up 3rd Party Apps and Other Items...
    I love how you can add resources to the Installer.app to download new items as well as being able to do the many other things with this device... but is there a way to easily back all of this stuff up so that incase you Restore you Phone for any reason you have a backup.

So you don't have to re-download everything or incase something isn't available anymore.

Just curious thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twiggs462 View Post
    I love how you can add resources to the Installer.app to download new items as well as being able to do the many other things with this device... but is there a way to easily back all of this stuff up so that incase you Restore you Phone for any reason you have a backup.

So you don't have to re-download everything or incase something isn't available anymore.

Just curious thanks.
    I have wondered the same thing. It gets tiresome taking screen shots, trying to remember what apps u had bfore then having to reload every single app one by one. This would be very useful.

The only way that you can backup 3rd party apps would be copying the stuff onto your computer like copying added themes onto your CPU so that if you restored or upgraded, you could just click and drag the files back into their respective folders.