Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Voicemail Issue

Default Voicemail Issue
    I finally ran the update last night to 1.01 and had to restore my phone because of the mods but now when I go to voicemail it pops up password incorrect - Enter voicemail password. What is my voicemail password?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,227 Posts

You would have had to set it up when you first set up your voicemail. Call ATT if you don't remember it, they can reset it for you.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks, I put in the password that I had on my old SLVR. I didn't even think about that because I figured the iphone would of had something new.

Cool Help With international voicemail...
    Hi,

I'm from Switzerland and have trouble with voicemail in Iphone. Usually when we missed calls and people leave messages on the voicemail we received a SMS indiquates "you have 2 new messages in your ....." Some ideas for all european owners of iPhone ? Maybe small application ?

Many thanks and hello from chocolate's planet !

Default same problem
    I am looking for a fix to the same voicemail password problem. when I initially setup my iphone I simply had to press the voicemail button and i went directly into voicemail. i never set a vm pwd.

also, visual voicemail showed me how many vmails were stored. now i don't get any indication. i think this is a bug since it occurred after updating the version of my iphone to 1.0.2 (1C28).

i believe the vm pwd is a iphone hw pwd and not an AT&T vm pwd. The work around is to hold down the number 1 until it connects to voicemail. help!!