Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bose SoundDock bricked my Iphone!

Default Bose SoundDock bricked my Iphone!
    Any help much appreciated!!!

Plugged my iPhone (1.0.2 unlocked) into the SoundDock, the screen went haywire and then blank.

Did a restart and got a "your iPhone is damaged and need to be repaired" message...

did a home and sleep restart, phone started ok but then lost all service and when a call came in froze..

Decided to restore using itunes 7.4.2... put it into recovery mode and restored using 1.0.2 software.

Sice then I've had 1604 1601 1101 6 and 9 errors. I've restarted the mac, I've tried connecting with independence and I've tried running aptap instaler..

Kind of think it's bricked? Any advice appreciated!!

I love my iPhone

Thanks to Bose you have a damage phone, not designed for use with iphone. Saw this happen first hand at a Bestbuy before...

Quote Originally Posted by rfracing View Post
    Thanks to Bose you have a damage phone, not designed for use with iphone. Saw this happen first hand at a Bestbuy before...
    maybe someone should tell these guys...
    http://www.4electronicwarehouse.com/...eadphones.html

Quote Originally Posted by boscoe View Post
    maybe someone should tell these guys...
    http://www.4electronicwarehouse.com/...eadphones.html
    Just phoned Bose, they say that the iphone IS compatible with the Sounddock and I should return my iPhone to apple as it can't be anything to do with their product... crap!
    Last edited by boscoe; 12-11-2007 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

tired of posting with children
    Last edited by skihound; 01-24-2008 at 04:01 AM.
    SkiHound ,,, Loves his Iphone,

tried that just keep getting error messages