Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I think its broken

Default I think its broken
    Ok so last night I was going to bed and plugged my iPhone into my laptop and they were both next to me. While I was laying there. I heard 2 loud pops that almost sounded like circuts busting or something. I checked my laptop and iPhone and everything looked fine. So I wake up this morning to the sound of my iPhone making the strangest sound. It sounded like the ram/memory disk or something spinning and it was almost like a buzzing or something. Very hard to explain. I had to turn off my phone and turn it back on and it was fine. But now its been doing a few funny things today such as a complete freeze but I was doing allot at once and so I think thats why, weird sounds in call that im not sure are from my side or theres. Anyways. Im not sure if these are coincidence or if its broken. It seems to be working ok. Just wondering if anyone knows what could be the problem. Im on the 15th day since ive owned it lol. I was talking to my friend that works at ATT and she said I cant exchange it at the store cause im on the 15th day. She advised to call apple and get it exchanged but id rather avoid it if its not a big problem. Any suggestions on what it could be?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exchange it. If you heard the pops then it wasnt working I would say that it is almost certain that your phone is broken