Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what should i go to make apple trade my iphone?

Angry what should i go to make apple trade my iphone?
    my iPhone got ****** up... its working but there is no wifi, bad IMEI and as i send it to someone i know who tried just about everything he said that my modem hardware is ruined.
    now it been unlocked before and i think apple wont fix it in his correct state.
    so what can i do to make them fix it? i heard about harming the iphone but i need specific ways from people who tried that and it worked for them.

im really helpless, this annoying locking things ****** up my iphone and now i got no phone and im disconnected from the world

can anyone plz help me in giving me a way, it can be in PM as well.

ty!

Aww, you voided the warranty on your little toy by modding it, now you want the manufacturer to pony up a new one.

Grow up and accept some responsibility for your actions!
    Search NAZI

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Digital Oxygen For This Useful Post:

Napoleon_PhoneApart (12-10-2007)

way to help there but i dont think you any where close to helping him im sure thus has happened to other people if anyone can help this brother out as far as a little advise im sure he would appreciate it

Depending on what happened to your phone, you description is very vague, you can try a virginizing guide from here:
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

But to give any real advice I think that you should tell us the modds that have been done, locked/unlocked, Firmware version, BL version, things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Oxygen View Post
    Aww, you voided the warranty on your little toy by modding it, now you want the manufacturer to pony up a new one.

Grow up and accept some responsibility for your actions!
    You know something?
    If I was thinking that what apple did is fair and square i wasnt doing it.

but locking 95% of the world is dumb.

i bought my iphone in good earned money, and like all this unlocking thing is illigal but right the thing im doing is the same.

i didnt harm the iphone in any way, and he is like new- all i did was using a app to make it work (how weird is that?!).

Apple is dumb what can i do, i know i wont buy anything from apple who isnt totally free from now (my first apple product actually), but i wont throw away 400$.

miketbone20, i tried everything, its not something ill do after 3 hours of trying, but im trying to fix this for the last week with tons of virginizing, restoring and whats not. gave it to someone little more experienced then me aswell and he also didnt made it.

its my last hope, and i wont miss it even if it against my usual actions.