+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Add/delete or manage songs without iTunes?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So for my iPod in windows I use a app called Anapod explorer but it doesn't support iPhones. Is there an app I can use that doesn't use 'libraries' or
    Thanks

Default Add/delete or manage songs without iTunes?
    So for my iPod in windows I use a app called Anapod explorer but it doesn't support iPhones. Is there an app I can use that doesn't use 'libraries' or something stupid like that, that I can use to delete single songs or albums from my phone? Or any other software that not iTunes that I can use? The reason I started thinking about this is because I'm trying to install some apps using install.app and I'm running out of space so I was thinking why can't I just delete some songs to get more space without having to sync my library? The library I synced from is on my other computer which is not here... so if I was to even sync with this pc it would get rid of all my songs and I only want to delete a few... Any ideas?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry to bring back an old thread, but i need this info too... anyone help?

i bought a used iphone and it has 5g of songs on it not all of them are songs i want, is there a way to just delete some of the songs i DONT want and save the rest?