+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!!!!! I have no anything!!!!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Well not really anything, just sound. I have a jailbroken 1.1.1, and for some reason, I HAVE NO SOUND!! My keyboard clicks dont work, neither do my text, e-mail, or
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Exclamation HELP!!!!! I have no anything!!!!
    Well not really anything, just sound. I have a jailbroken 1.1.1, and for some reason, I HAVE NO SOUND!! My keyboard clicks dont work, neither do my text, e-mail, or anthing else but music & ringtones and games ect. I have a gophone account due to not wanting to be tied down to At&t, and if anyone is familiar with the pop up that takes place after you use minutes, well THERES NO SOUND FOR THAT EITHER!!! WTF no alert sounds at all. It seems as if none of my normal "phone" sounds work. But what really pisses me off, is that when i click the switch above the volume on the side, it will not VIBRATE. When I turn vibrate on & off through settings, nothing happens. My iphone vibrates when someone calls, and when i shake my phone on sketches, so I'm confused. I dont wanna restore my iphone, because there are so many mods done to it, so if anyone can tell me what the problem is & how to fix it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

Plug-in and out your earphones a couple of times

Banned
    Thanks

I think the sounds usually go away when you disable CommCenter, have you been messing with it lately?