+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: *PLEASE HELP* iPhone suddenly comes up with "please connect to iTunes"

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I am about to die. I have had my iphone for about 3 months working off of version 1.0.2 on t-mobile and everything has been fine. All the sudden I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default *PLEASE HELP* iPhone suddenly comes up with "please connect to iTunes"
    I am about to die. I have had my iphone for about 3 months working off of version 1.0.2 on t-mobile and everything has been fine. All the sudden I was using the phone and the dreaded "Please Connect to iTunes" with the yellow sign came on out of no where. What the hell!!! So what do I do? I'm not sure where we are at this point with the hacks so I don't know what to do. I'm stuck. Should I restore it and if so which method should I go to rehack this baby. Please help me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, restore it to 1.0.2 and if I were you I would put 1.1.2 on it jailbroken and unlocked.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sorry i'm freaking out that I have to do all this over again. I unlocked it so long ago that i feel i'm out of the loop on what to do. So are you saying that once i restore it to the 1.0.2 i should update it with the current jail break or try my old version. Sorry i'm just not sure what developments have been made since i did it last, like if there are new options on how to do it. thanks. i'm on a mac by the way.

Green Apple
    Thanks

First off try restoring your phone back to 1.0.2 and see if your phone remains unlocked. It seems odd that it just came into DFU mode without being connected to a computer.

If I were you I would just upgrade to 1.1.2. I have seen over 100 tutorials on how to unlock an iPhone and run it on 1.1.2 but this one I like the best. http://www.winandmac.com/mobile/ipho...ck-iphone-112/
    Last edited by iphonesolutionz; 12-06-2007 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonesolutionz For This Useful Post:

goastros (12-06-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank you so much, I can now sleep tonight. If i wasn't already married I would marry you.