Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMacs to match iPhones?

Default iMacs to match iPhones?
    Obviously Apple is revamping their entire line of computers to match the iPhone- or viceversa. I came to this conclusion, as I'm sure many others have, when I saw the new iMac. It reminded me how the first iPod Nano resembled the 1st gen G5/intel iMacs. I am always amazed how Apple innovates, as well as, thinks from an asthetic point; however, there's only one thing that bothers me about the new iMac. The aluminium frame looks great, but I can't get over that thick, goddy black border that outlines the screen. I still think that 1st gen Lamp shade looking iMac G4 was the best looking of the generations. Opinions?? Check out the enclosed pics of both.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imacg4.gif   -new-gen-imac.jpg  

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I like the new look better imo just looks more modern

The new one looks better imo.

Yes I agree. the 1st Generation...still stand out for me. What I really like about the new iMacs thou is that it has both aluminum frame and glass cover. Thats a big sale for me...looks damn elegant. The specs are good. However like Steve said.... its the Notebooks that are taking off. Im buying a Mac book again this November.
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.

Mac books have a great look to it. I hoping for a tablet version. I know there are mods out there to make your mac book a tablet, but its like an extra 2grand on top of the mac book.