+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMacs to match iPhones?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Obviously Apple is revamping their entire line of computers to match the iPhone- or viceversa. I came to this conclusion, as I'm sure many others have, when I saw the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone f00fighters's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iMacs to match iPhones?
    Obviously Apple is revamping their entire line of computers to match the iPhone- or viceversa. I came to this conclusion, as I'm sure many others have, when I saw the new iMac. It reminded me how the first iPod Nano resembled the 1st gen G5/intel iMacs. I am always amazed how Apple innovates, as well as, thinks from an asthetic point; however, there's only one thing that bothers me about the new iMac. The aluminium frame looks great, but I can't get over that thick, goddy black border that outlines the screen. I still think that 1st gen Lamp shade looking iMac G4 was the best looking of the generations. Opinions?? Check out the enclosed pics of both.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iMacs to match iPhones?-imacg4.gif   iMacs to match iPhones?-new-gen-imac.jpg  

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I like the new look better imo just looks more modern

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The new one looks better imo.

iPhone? More like MyPhone senas8's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I agree. the 1st Generation...still stand out for me. What I really like about the new iMacs thou is that it has both aluminum frame and glass cover. Thats a big sale for me...looks damn elegant. The specs are good. However like Steve said.... its the Notebooks that are taking off. Im buying a Mac book again this November.
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Mac books have a great look to it. I hoping for a tablet version. I know there are mods out there to make your mac book a tablet, but its like an extra 2grand on top of the mac book.