Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So Confused Help.. Pretty Please!

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Post So Confused Help.. Pretty Please!
    Hi

At this time I have a verizon phone and in a contract with them.

My question is what is the best way to go...

Use: ATT
    Use: TMobile
    Use: Go Phone

Is TMobile Cheaper than ATT? Do you get more mins for your $$$$ And if one wanted to go with TMobile how do you start?

Sorry for the dumb questions.... I have never had a cell phone and felt no need for one... but bought one in July 07 and addicted now..... I am thinking of buying the IPhone (because I work hard and deserve one) but don't know how to get started with TMobile if I wanted to or just do the Go Phone thing until my contract is up with Verizon....

Please... follow up on my questions and don't leave me to hang.... I have seen others asking questions and some have responded and some leave the person questions un-answered....

Many thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wel if you buy a new one you can only get them from att. also atm u cant unlock the ones with the new firmware so you would be stuck with att. unless you get one off ebay then you can go with whichever network you like on pay as you go until your contract ends and get a sim only deal which is usually alot better than getting one with a phone

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Oh.. goodness! Then I can't do anything with a new iphone today but use ATT then.... will I be able to mod it? Like use nes and summerboard?

I don't want to pay the ebay prices that they are getting out there.... that is crazy... when you can buy one from the stores cheaper...

Thanks so much!

You can currently Jailbreak firmware 1.1.2, just not unlock an OTB 1.1.2 I believe.

Reako