+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A BIG Thank You to everyone!!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok, cheezy thread time. This probably doesn't get said enough, so I just wanted to thank everyone at MMI, and all the users, for making modding the iPhone so easy.
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default A BIG Thank You to everyone!!
    Ok, cheezy thread time.

This probably doesn't get said enough, so I just wanted to thank everyone at MMI, and all the users, for making modding the iPhone so easy. In the beginning it was a little difficult, but now, with everyone's help and hard work, it has become so very simple (for the most part).

Coming in, I had not clue what I was doing and was flying by the seat of my pants, but patience and the willingness to search for answers, read through threads and help from everyone out here, it has become second nature now. I am a Windows guy and have learned alot about Mac, etc.

Trust me, if you are having a problem, SEARCH and READ and you will find the answers you are looking for. Take my advice...rather than just ask questions that have been answered hundreds of times before, do a search and find what you are looking for. Not only will you get great feeling of accomplishment "doing it on your own", you will learn a great deal.

I have taken a 1.0.2 iPhone to 1.1.2, unlocked on Rogers in Canada, with little or not trouble and all is working great.

All because of the long hours and hard work and offerings from other members.

It's probably the Holiday season hitting me, but THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AGAIN!!

Thanks

I completely agree. This forum is full of helpful knowledge, and people willing to help. Thanks to you all and Happy Holidays.

Reako