+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Frozen

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I was listening to IRadio and all of a sudden it froze, then it unfroze and took me to the slide to unlock screen. In the middle of unsliding, my
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Iphone Frozen
    I was listening to IRadio and all of a sudden it froze, then it unfroze and took me to the slide to unlock screen. In the middle of unsliding, my iphone froze again. It has been frozen for the last 20 mins. I tried to do a soft reset by holding the home button for 5 seconds, and my options are running low. Should I (I have a jailbroken 1.1.2)

1)Do a hard reset by holding home + the sleep button.
    2) Wait for my battery to die

I really want to avoid going to apple store because if they do end up fixing my iphone, and they see it is modded, they will get really mad (and my parents)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Had the same problem using iradio the other day. I was using it and the iPhone reset on its own and froze on the apple logo screen. I did a hard restart a few times and eventually got it to work. I think the iradio app still needs some work because I've heard of this happening several times. I would do a hard restart if the phone hasn't died yet and that should do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grantmaier687 For This Useful Post:

Greenkirby21 (12-02-2007)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thanks, 1/2 the problem was due to summerboard. I unticked the dim wallpaper option, and Iradio works better now. However, before on edge it worked fine, but now it hiccups- it plays a song for 2 seconds, stops 2 seconds, then continues, then stops.Anyway to fix that?