Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Please Can Any1 Helpis a discussion within the
General iPhone Chatforums, a part of the
i bought an iphone in thailand lastweek which was unlocked to every network so when i got home to the uk it was working fine on the orange network but...
11-30-2007, 06:46 AM #1Please Can Any1 Help
i bought an iphone in thailand lastweek which was unlocked to every network so when i got home to the uk it was working fine on the orange network but not all the features was working on the phone so on itunes it said there was a new version and me not knowing i pressed restore and it has now restored with the latest version,iv tried to restore the iphone with version 1.1.1 and it sayd error occured 1015 so it tried restoring with 1.0.2 and it said error occured 2003.........
PLEASE CAN ANY1 POINT ME IN THE RITE DIRRECTION THANKS
my email add is [email protected] and same for msn if some1 could help
once again thanks
11-30-2007, 07:13 AM #2
1. Make sure you have a SIM-card with PIN turned off, and power on your phone (the supplied AT&T card works fine).
2. On the activation screen, slide to emergency and dial: *#301# to make the phone call itself. (If the incoming call dialog quickly disappears but it keeps ringing, just dial 0 (remove *#301# first), and it will call itself)
3. Answer the call, and tap on Hold
4. Phone will call it self again, tap Decline. You will now be returned to the normal dialer.
5. Tap on contacts, and tap the + icon to add a new. The only info you are going to add to this contact are two URL's. To add a URL, tap Add new URL. The first URL is prefs followed by a colon: prefs: and the second is jailbreakme.com. Tap Save.
6. Your contact now has two "web pages" - tap on the first one (prefs. This will take you to the settings dialog. The reason you want this, is because you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, so tap on Wi-Fi, and get connected to a network, and make sure the icon on top of the screen is indicating that you are connected. While you are in the settings dialog, you should also set: General → Auto-Lock → Never.
7. Now, press the home button, and again, slide to emergency dial 0, Answer the call, Hold and Decline the new call so that you get to the contacts. Tap on your contact (No Name), and this time tap on the other home page, jailbreakme.com
8. Safari will launch and show you a webpage. Read through the text, before you Install AppSnapp
9. Phone will return to activation screen, but don't panic, just wait.
10. Phone should automaticly restart after almost a minute. . If it does not restart withing 2 minutes, click here.
11. When the phone starts again, it should no longer say Slide to emergency, but rather Slide to unlock It means it was successfull! Activation is now bypassed, and phone prepared for software installation! (If you are going to use an AT&T SIM, you won't need to do the next step.)
BUT FIRST U MUST CONNECT YOUR IPHONE TO iBrick and boot the phone.
your screen is gona turn red ... after few seconds u will get activation screen ....
this is for 1.1.1
best from serbia