Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bricked Iphone Need Help Fixing

Default Bricked Iphone Need Help Fixing
    well my friend had auto update running on her 1.1.1 unlocked phone and now the phone is bricked with that screen showing that it needs to be connected to itunes (not the yellow triangle, the one with the USB cord pointing towards the itunes symbol.)

so far, I attempted to downgrade using my 1.1.1 ipsw file, but that gave me an error, which from what i understand from this guide (http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15963) that its ok.

At that point, nothing reallly happened and the phone remained int he same recovery mode and i continued to try and downgrade to 1.0.2, nothing happened and i got an Unknown Error(2003) right after the software was extracted.

Its still stuck in that screen and I am unsure how to fix it. This is not an OTB 1.1.2, its was an OTB 1.1.1 which was unlocked using the 15-min 1.1.1 unlock method. Help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have searched the forums but havent been able to find this error... I found the guide which explains how to do it, but according to it, after the Shift+restore to 1.1.1 it should be at yellow triangle screen. but that isnt working. I know i have to reflash the baseband, but I cant get to that stage...

anyone?
    Last edited by lhoosh; 11-28-2007 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost