+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird message from iTunes....

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i unlocked my phone in 1.1.1 using anysim 1.2, i installed oktoprep and then upgraded to 1.1.2...followed a tutorial all the way, and at the end my at&t sim finally
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Weird message from iTunes....
    i unlocked my phone in 1.1.1 using anysim 1.2, i installed oktoprep and then upgraded to 1.1.2...followed a tutorial all the way, and at the end my at&t sim finally worked after 2 days of a useless phone...i was happy i got it to work, but when i installed my VODAFONE ROMANIA sim card (which i have roaming, therefore i should at least have signal), i get the following error message:

THERE IS NO CARRIER THAT SUPPORTS THE INSTALLED SIM CARD IN THE IPHONE, PLEASE DISCONNECT AND INSERT A VALID SIM CARD IN THE IPHONE

someone told me that it should work once i use the SIM in romania for the holidays, i only get this error b/c im currently in the united states. is that the case, or my phone isnt really unlocked? i wish i had a t-mobile card to test it out if its indeed unlocked, but all i have is my vodafone sim

anyone else got this message?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Did you follow this guide? Says you suppose to go from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 back to 1.1.1 unlock there then back to 1.1.2 then you're unlock.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17185