Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New to Modding

Default New to Modding
    I have searched the site and am having difficulty understanding all of the jargon and understanding what these programs do. I have successfully used iFuntastic and put ringtones on my iPhone. I recently installed AppTap, but have no idea what to do with it, any help will be greatly appreciated. Understand Im new and need help, Im not here to troll or anything that people ridicule newbies for. Thanks

What can you do with your iPhone now? As in, what do you know how to do.

I dont really know how to do anything, Im asking what can I do with it?

If I were to answer that question your brain would explode in a matter of seconds. :P

All in a nutshell, you can customize it, play NES and GBA games, make the screen scroll either vertically or horizontally.

There's MUCH more to come and there probably are a few that I forgot. You can also make it work on any carrier, if you don't feel liek paying 60 bucks at elast to AT&T.

Nice, well lets start small and put some games on it. How do I go about that? Is there any way to get the internet to allow us to view videos from websites? Not youtube?

Not yet, I believe. But I know you can stream music.

o get games you need to download WinSCP (on your PC), then get the NES and GBA emulator from installer on your iPhone.

If you want to learn tonite, I can TRY. But it's 2am here, and I might be going to bed soon.

Its cool man, there is just so much to learn and not too many people willing to help without blasting me for asking too many questions. Thanks though, gotta work in the morning so Im crashin out. TTys

If you want, you can PM me a list of what you want to know how to do. I'll respond before you wake up.